Another Friday is here, and those Bros Betting Baseball (@bbruh916 / @abookay3) are sporting another winning record of 2 of 3 from last week. Too bad it’s a weekly pick’em, because WHAT A WEEK IT WAS! Check out twitter and give us a follow to see some of the amazing parlays we hit, including an exhilarating 6-Teamer Screamer that was capped off with a Giants 13-12 walk-off vs. the Mets. With that said, let’s get you our 3 winning picks of this Friday, 5/27/2022:
1. We start off in the Midwest, as the beat up San Francisco Giants (no line posted) travel to the suddenly competitive Cincinnati Reds, starting at 12:40 PM Eastern. The Reds have actually looked great, taking the last two games from the Cubs in dominating fashion. That just won’t be enough against the Giants new lefty toy Carlos Rodon, who has been steady with a 3.43 ERA and has 62 Ks through 44 Innings. Take the Giants, and take them BIG.
2. Going back to Cali, let’s head south on the 5 to San Diego where the Padres (-200) welcome the Pittsburgh Pirates (+175) for a 3:40PM Eastern first pitch. As hot as the summer has been, the Fathers are even hotter! 2nd in the NL West, and they’re top 10 across the board in all pitching stats. Taking the bump for SD is Lefty Sean Manaea who actually has a higher ERA (4.04) than his adversary Jose Quintana (ERA 2.43). Quintana hasn’t been bad this year, but the Padre’s bats are better. 11th in Runs and on a hot streak, take the Padres at home.
3. The night cap is the Bro’s Best Bet, as “Propagan”Drew hits you in the face with numbers that will blow you away. Houston Astros (-200) will be in the Pacific Northwest to battle the Seattle Mariners. After a hot start, the Mariners have been more miss than hit in their 2022 campaign. A slumping Chris Flexen (RHP) tries to shake the stank off the Mariners, but he’s got a mountain of a man to climb in the Astro’s vet Justin Verlander (RHP). Drew’s stats are crazy:
- Mariners are 0-4 in Flexen’s last 4 starts vs. a winning team
- Astros are 5-0 in their last 5 games after scoring 2 runs or less in their previous game
- Wins vs. Losses MATTER; Verlander is currently 6-1, while Flexen is 1-6 on the year.
Rock the night hard and pick those dirty rotten Astros, and let Vegas take a bath while you swim in those disgusting dollar dollar bills, yal!!!
(Seanbo / @Bbruh916)
The Bros Betting Baseball (@Bbruh916 & @Abookay3) are EN FUEGO! We took home all the Ws, and left those Ls for the bookie as we won both games (SFG/LAD) and the prop play (MIN Twins Over 4.5 Runs) on Friday the 13th. That’s 5-1-3 in the last three weeks, and let’s make that 8-1-3 as we throw our shekels on a two-piece of teams with a side of prop this Friday, 5/20/2022.
1. Put away the coin purse, and bust out the bandos as we present this week’s Bros’ Best Bet! Those red birds are going OFF this year, so we’re taking he St. Louis Cardinals (-135) to dominate the hapless swashbuckling Pirates in Pittsburgh (+115) starting at 3:35PM Pacific. The Pirates are struggling this year with or without pitcher Zach Thompson (RHP; 5.47 ERA), and even made the Reds look great last week. There’s no reason to doubt they’ll continue to slump and dump against Adam Wainwright (RHP; 3.15 ERA) and the bats of the Cards who sport top 10 league marks in Batting AVG, Runs, and OPS.
2. It’s a PROP PARTY as we chase down Aaron Civale and his skyrocketing 9.85 ERA. At this point the Cleveland Guardians may want to send some prayers to The Great JoBoo to see if he can exorcise the demons plaguing their righty pitcher. Even though they’re sitting bottom 10 in most major batting categories, we still like Detroit Tigers Over 3.5 Runs against the lobs they’ll be facing, Friday.
3. Finally, “Propag”Andrew hit the calculator hard to punch up his favorite trends on our last pick. For the night cap, he’s loving theMilwaukee Brewers (-170) as they host the Washington Nationals (+150) at 5:10PM Pacific. Now put on your bifocals and read these trends carefully:
Trend 1: Nats Away record is 8-11; Brew Crew’s home record is 12-5
Trend 2: Nats are 1-5 in the last 6 games vs. Brewers
Trend 3: Battle of the Eric(k)s, RHP Erick Fredde is 2-2 and has a 4.24 ERA for the Nats, while Eric Lauer is DEALING with a 3-1 record and 2.6 ERA for the Brewers.
All that to say, finish your trifecta strong and pick the Brewers on top Bros’ Best Bet Cards and enjoy your Prop Party with the Over 3.5 Runs for the Tigers. MLB Bros get our summer bods ready by getting our pockets fat with Bros Betting Baseball!
(Seanbo / @Bbruh916)
Welcome back to Bros Betting Baseball, MLBBro.com fam! We were kissin’ sisters last week, as both games and the prop were postponed due to weather, and it was a “PUSH PARTY” hold the Salt n’ Pepa. Let’s try to get back to our winning ways (2 Wins; 1 Loss; 3 Pushes on the season), as “Propag”Andrew (@Abookay3) and I (Seanbo / @Bbruh916) battle the books during a spooky Friday the 13th edition of our picks!
Let’s take you through some of teams looking to get gory revenge, and don’t be scurr’d to drop a few shekels on our monster slate of games!
1. Let’s take our first thrilling pick to the baseball capital, as the St. Louis Cardinals (no lines posted) take on the San Francisco Giants in St. Louis at 8:15pm Eastern. Logan Webb (RHP) was HORRIFIC his last time against the Cardinals, who are bringing in their righty Jordan Hicks (3.78 ERA) to see if they can murder the boys from the bay once again. Webb (3.82 ERA) looks to get some payback, as the Cards (top 20 in all hitting stats) are responsible for his only loss (4-1) on the season. Giants have the silver bullet in Webb, riding a hot streak including 2 wins vs. the Cards, and are our best bet this week.
2. When we’re talking about props, we’re talking strikeouts and runs not fake knives and hatchets. You may think he’s been possessed when you see the Cleveland Guardians RHP Aaron Civale’s sky-high 9.45 ERA, but the guy can’t find the plate right now! We’re a staggering 5-0 when betting the OVER on Runs prop plays vs. poor Aaron on the year. Since Buxton and Correa are doing disgusting things with their bats in the land of lakes, we’re looking at the OVER on Runs for the Minnesota Twins (Total runs line not yet posted).
3. To close out Friday the 13th we head to the scariest place on earth, LOS ANGELES! The Phillies (+185) and lefty Kyle Gibson (3-1) take on the man that gave them nightmares in a near perfect game, LHP Klayton Kershaw (4-0) and the Dodgers (-225). In the battle of goliaths, the Doy-ers are prolific on the mound (1st in ERA, 1st in WHIP, and 3rd in Walks allowed), and the Phillies know a thing or two about swinging the wood (5th BA, 7th Runs, 6th Hits, 3rd Slugging %, and 6th HRs). Baseball heads know you pick pitching over bats, and the Dodgers will close out our trifecta triple play for the week. Good luck, sleep tight, and don’t let the bookies bite!
(Seanbo / @Bbruh916)
In case you missed it…WE’RE ROLLING! 2/3 Last week on MLB Bets, and swimming in the filthy cockroach covered dollar bills that didn’t make it to your local gentlemen’s club stage floor. Anywho…
Now that spring is transitioning slowly into summer and we’re through the “May the 4th Be With You” and “Cinco De Drinko” shenanigans of the first week of May, I thought it’s best to make today’s picks a “BROS Betting Baseball” special edition with my IRL brother (Propag)Andrew (@Abookay3 on Twitter)!
1. In the battle for cheapest franchise in baseball, the Pittsburgh Pirates (-115) take on the Cincinnati Reds (-105) starting at 12:40 Eastern. I can tell you they’re both throwing out their RHPs, as Brubaker takes the mound for the Pirates and Overton is trotting out for the Reds. Otherwise, the actual stats are pretty similar between both teams with one key exception: If you blind bet $1K against the Reds moneyline all year, you’d be up $15K. Don’t over think this one, fade the Reds like a Crip standing on the Boise State 50 yard line.
2. Now, in case you’re bad with puns, Andrew loves him some props. I mean he lovesprops more than a Carrot Top and Gallagher comedy show! Prop play for Friday is also in the PIT vs. CIN game, with Brubaker Over 5.5 Strikeouts. Cincy is bottom 5 for batting average, runs, hits, on base %, and slugging %. Even though Brubaker’s ERA is floating around 6.2, he’s fanned 21 batters in 20.1 innings pitched. LOVE this prop.
3. The last pick for the day rides the hot bats of the New York Yankees (-165) at home against the Texas Rangers (+145). Even though the Rangers righty Otto is sporting a 2.89 ERA, he’s going up against the 2-0 RHP Cole and the Bronx Bombers who are currently 1st in slugging % AND HRs, and top 5 in both batting AVG and runs. I love the Yankees so much, I’m taking the -1.5 plus money (I’m also the guy who loves McRibs and Spam, so hey to each his own).
If you’re looking to grab a bag this baseball season, Brownie has all the MLB betting action locked down.
Brownie’s MLB Winners For Friday 9.17.21
Dodgers — 170
Take the Dodgers today as Beuhler tries to shutdown the slumping Reds. The Dodgers looking to grab first place.
White Sox — 190
Take Chicago to get back in win column today against a bad Rangers team as offense will score early and often.