Another Friday is here, and those Bros Betting Baseball (@bbruh916 / @abookay3) are sporting another winning record of 2 of 3 from last week. Too bad it’s a weekly pick’em, because WHAT A WEEK IT WAS! Check out twitter and give us a follow to see some of the amazing parlays we hit, including an exhilarating 6-Teamer Screamer that was capped off with a Giants 13-12 walk-off vs. the Mets. With that said, let’s get you our 3 winning picks of this Friday, 5/27/2022:
1. We start off in the Midwest, as the beat up San Francisco Giants (no line posted) travel to the suddenly competitive Cincinnati Reds, starting at 12:40 PM Eastern. The Reds have actually looked great, taking the last two games from the Cubs in dominating fashion. That just won’t be enough against the Giants new lefty toy Carlos Rodon, who has been steady with a 3.43 ERA and has 62 Ks through 44 Innings. Take the Giants, and take them BIG.
2. Going back to Cali, let’s head south on the 5 to San Diego where the Padres (-200) welcome the Pittsburgh Pirates (+175) for a 3:40PM Eastern first pitch. As hot as the summer has been, the Fathers are even hotter! 2nd in the NL West, and they’re top 10 across the board in all pitching stats. Taking the bump for SD is Lefty Sean Manaea who actually has a higher ERA (4.04) than his adversary Jose Quintana (ERA 2.43). Quintana hasn’t been bad this year, but the Padre’s bats are better. 11th in Runs and on a hot streak, take the Padres at home.
3. The night cap is the Bro’s Best Bet, as “Propagan”Drew hits you in the face with numbers that will blow you away. Houston Astros (-200) will be in the Pacific Northwest to battle the Seattle Mariners. After a hot start, the Mariners have been more miss than hit in their 2022 campaign. A slumping Chris Flexen (RHP) tries to shake the stank off the Mariners, but he’s got a mountain of a man to climb in the Astro’s vet Justin Verlander (RHP). Drew’s stats are crazy:
- Mariners are 0-4 in Flexen’s last 4 starts vs. a winning team
- Astros are 5-0 in their last 5 games after scoring 2 runs or less in their previous game
- Wins vs. Losses MATTER; Verlander is currently 6-1, while Flexen is 1-6 on the year.
Rock the night hard and pick those dirty rotten Astros, and let Vegas take a bath while you swim in those disgusting dollar dollar bills, yal!!!